Yoyoy Kamphora Academy is a recognized training institute by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran Malaysia (Department of Skill Development) under Kementerian Sumber Manusia (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia) since 2013.
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Courses @ Yoyoy Kamphora Academy:
SKM 1 – Beautician
SKM 2 – Aesthetician
SKM 3 – Beauty Aesthetician
SKM 3 – Spa Therapy
SKM 3 – Foot, Hand and Ear Reflexology
The Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) is implemented based on the National Occupational Skills Standard (NOSS) which are established by the Department of Skills Development under the purview of the Ministry of Human Resources (Malaysia).
The SKM is a formal nationally recognized certificate issued by the Government to individuals who have shown capabilities that are required or practiced and been equipped with competencies to perform tasks and functions for gainful employment.
To enhance the recognition of skills qualification, the SKM will become a mandatory qualification to specific and selected jobs.
The certification can be earned through:
DSD Accredited Training Centres
Through skills training programmes in DSD accredited centres for specific areas & skills level
National Dual Training System (SLDN)
Apprenticeship programme carried out between industry and skills training institutes.
Prior Achievement Accreditation (PPT)
Obtaining the Malaysian Skills Certificate through prior experience (work and training) without the need to take any test. The candidate is required to submit proof of his skills competency which will be assessed by the Assessing Officer and approved by the External Verification Officer appointed by JPK.
Benefits of the SKM:
- The Skills Certification Programme is recognised by industry in Malaysia
- Malaysian Skills Certification Programme provides an attractive career path and personal growth opportunity for participants and is comparable to a career choice based on academic qualifications.
- Malaysian Skills Certification Programme is able to produce skilled workers who are trained and qualified to enhance the competiveness of local industries in the global market.
Entry Requirements for SKM:
The minimum requirements for candidates to join the Malaysian Skills Certification Accreditation Method training through a recognized Training Institute are:
- Ability to speak and write in both Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Must have passed a lower SKM level before signing up for a higher SKM level in the same field.
Skills Training Pathway:
For more information, please send email to
or call +60123084479